All of the The Removal Company teams adhere to strict procedures and high standards during the moving process from beginning to end:
- The quality of service of your move is monitored and each aspect is handled by an experienced, enthusiastic and professionally trained member of staff. We put so much effort into ensuring your move is as stress free as possible. We are a member of the British Association of Removers (BAR) and follow the Bar Code of Practice.
- We use sofa covers and polythene mattress covers to protect your household effects to avoid any accidental damage.
- All of our teams use carpet protectors in both your present home and your new home, ensuring your carpets stay clean.
- Specialist trained packers use only the highest quality packing materials to minimise risk of damaged during the removal.
- All vehicles have protective blankets inside to ensure excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- This thorough and comprehensive customer care service is included in our standard home removal service, which we offer at a competitive price.
EXTENDED LIABILITY COVER
If you fail to declare the full market value of your property on the acceptance form, in the event of a claim you will only be entitled to recover from Insurers the proportion of the loss as the declared value bears to the total value of your property. If you under-insure you may well suffer. Listed below are some of the main conditions and exceptions:
This insurance being arranged upon indemnity basis shall not apply to nor include:
- Indirect or Consequential Loss of any kind or description.
- Loss or damage to individual items packed by you in furniture, trunks, cases and/or drawers, unless the contents thereof have been previously listed and disclosed to us prior to commencement of transit and such list approved by insurers.
- Structural damage to system or kit furniture constructed of veneered chipboard, or any reduction in the quality thereof arising as the result of dismantling or re-assembly of any such items of furniture.
- Mechanical or electrical derangement of clocks, barometers, refrigerators, electrical apparatus, radio or television sets, computers and/or information technology appliances and accessories, recording machines, typewriters, sewing machines, scientific or musical instruments unless external physical damage has occurred or other than as a direct result of fire, derailment, collision, or overturning of the conveying vehicle, vessel, or aircraft.
You will be responsible for the first £50.00 of each and every claim.
- Any claim hereunder must be advised to the Issuing Remover within 48 hours and confirmed in writing within 7 days of the completion of your removal.
You can download a copy of the Terms and Conditions and the Bar Code of Practice in PDF format. You will require Acrobat Reader if your browser does not open PDF files. If you do not already have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download a free copy from the Adobe website HERE.